Monday, February 16, 2009

My Apartment

I was told that it would be good for everyone back home to see pictures of where I'll be living so that they can imagine me there in day to day life and feel more secure about me being away from home. I thought that was a pretty great idea that made sense to me, so here's some pics of the new place!

The outside of our building.


View down the my street. It's a really safe, residential area. Such a blessing.


View from right inside the glass, front doors of the building.


View from the front door of our apartment.


Living room


Living room again.


Kitchen


This is the upstairs bathroom that I use. There's another half bath downstairs and a full bath in the master bedroom upstairs.


My bedroom (It's tiny, but I love it)


My IKEA dresser. Not quite big enough, but it'll do.


I got this bookcase for $10. Booya.


If you know me well, then this picture will make you laugh. Hopefully there'll be a desk right in this spot soon to put this stuff on.


View from my bedroom window. I wish it were a prettier day, but it gives you an idea.


So... there you have it. The new place. It really has been such a blessing having a place to call home right when I got here. And the fact that I have great roommates and love the area is unbelievable. God really has been so good.

Hope to have some fun stories soon!
Robby

No comments: