Saturday, February 21, 2009

Is it a blanket?

My friend Danielle is currently house and dog sitting for a friend of hers who lives in the Hollywood Hills. Since we're continuing our LOST marathon and the house she's at has a HUGE tv and surround sound, we've had quite a time watching the show. On Friday night we were at the house, and we saw two blankets. These "blankets" turned out to be Snuggies. Yeah. The ridiculous blankets with sleeves that are really just robes you wear backwards. Hilarious. It's moments like these that I'm so glad I carry around my camera.

You can't tell me this isn't a backwards robe.


Snuggies do make everyday tasks so much more simple... while keeping you cuddly warm!


If this hasn't convinced you to go buy a bathrobe and wear it around backwards, then I'm not sure what will.

Robby

5 comments:

Lara said...

you did NOT! I love this post so much. Warms my heart!

jc said...

After seeing this inspirational post I decided to order my own blanket with sleeves, aka a bathrobe worn incorrectly. Thanks Snuggie!

erin said...

you're funny.

Unknown said...

I have an idea for a future blog post. Could you just explain the life in the entertainment industry? Like, what your goals are and how being an extra right now may lead to one thing which leads to another. You know, you were talking about that organization you were trying to join which doubled the pay... Are you trying to find work as a musician or an actor or both? I'm just very intrigued and have no idea how the entertainment biz works.

Vikings... Mean Ones. said...

Haha! I'm not sure I have any idea how the entertainment biz works, either! I'm trying to figure it out, though. It's a tough one, for sure. I'll definitely put a blog up kind of laying out some things I've learned so far!

-Robby