Thursday, August 2, 2007

Giant Stone Horses

My parents, sister, and I went to P.F. Changs today. Unfortunately, I wasn't very hungry which is a sad thing to be when you're at a restaurant that good, but it was great to see the family... part of it atleast. As some of you might know, and most of you don't, I take my fortune really seriously when I get it from the cookie. As I opened the wrapper and pulled out the fortune without even having to break the cookie. I carelessly read the small strip of paper which said "The world will soon be ready to receive your talents." Pretty ironic fortune since the American Idol auditions are in about a week and a half. Telling Danielle Greenwade my fortune, she told me to look at my lucky days on the back of the fortune. The numbers listed on the back were "13 14 17 21 30 47." Kind of weird considering the auditions are on Aug. 14th. I just found all of this kind of interesting and thought all of our blog fans would enjoy it. Keep praying that I'll make it if I'm supposed to.

I had a cat named Rascal that we used to dress in small clothes. One time we put a dress on him and he tripped on the skirt and fell down the stairs.

Slowly revealing my strange past with family pets,
Robby

No comments: