Thursday, August 2, 2007

Cheeses. Any type, really.

I told someone that my new job was going to pay me in large blocks of cheese. What if they really did? That would be interesting. I like cheese. Danewad exclaimed that "mice live off of it, how different are we?" Wise. Let's get to the serious questions, though. How often do mice get to eat cheese, and who decided that cheese was the mouse's choice food? Just be thinking about that.

I told Laura Vandal that the moon was a orangish color tonight because astronauts had spread a layer of red clay on it's surface. I don't think she bought it.

We had training for my job on Monday and Tuesday, and I must admit that it was unlike any job training I've ever imagined. The list of activities in which we participated include:

- A giant scavenger hunt in the Mall of Georgia
- A dodgeball tournament
- A mock fun run in which I ran 46 laps (this equals about 3.8 miles... booya)
- A bowling tournament
- Another dodgeball tournament
- A really nice dinner at Taps in ATL

Pretty unique training, huh? All this and an incredible group of guys to work with. I'm actually pretty excited about the next year. Grant McDaniel, Scott Orr, and I also got some sweet sunglasses at the gas station that we stopped at on the way to Atlanta so that we would look awesome when we arrived for Booster training. Grant's sunglasses looked like some that Liz Taylor would wear. He loved them. Scott's were partly pink. Fitting. Mine have some incredible rhinestones on the bridge and some star imprints on the sides. I can't remember exactly where I got them which is unfortunate considering how badly I know you want a pair. Needless to say, we were the envy of everyone on training day... or just the biggest losers. I'm still not sure, but at least we had fun, right?

If you know any awesome schools that would like to raise a ton of money, just let me know. I can help them accomplish that.

Because Booster Enterprises actually pays in real money,
Robby

No comments: