Thursday, August 2, 2007

Custom-Designed Petifores

Next time we order a bunch of petifores from a bakery, Robby wants them to make little crabs out of icing to go on the tops of them all (red crabs...he specifies). I want all of mine to have really small replicas of balloon animals...specifically giraffes.

In other news, we just had a pretty hardcore game of Twister at Laura Vandal's crib. It was pretty sweet and brought back memories of things that never really happened previously in my life (i.e. playing twister).

In other other news, I almost had my big break yesterday. But then I didn't because I don't look shady enough. That's dumb though cause I'm really shady. Anyways, I never said it was an exciting story.

Robby says "I wanted to be part of that break." Thanks Robby, that means nothing to anyone. Thanks...

We are going to Kentucky tomorrow cause my sister is coming back from Congo. I miss her.

And here is a sweet picture we are about to take.



The next two are me doing an impression of that really scary guy that opens the door in the preview for Nicole Kidman's new movie. And Robby is being himself in the background.





- j(w)s

No comments: