Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hmm... do you really want to hear my story?

So, I'm working at Rainbow Elementary School in Madison, AL this week with Booster Enterprises. Today was our first day in the classrooms and right when we walked into one teacher's room I looked on the board and saw something interesting. Hand-written on a giant flip notepad were the words "The bed begins to shake and creak. Tell a story about what's happening." I just don't know how the teacher could not see how hilarious this is, but I'm so glad she did it. I was trying so hard to not laugh in the classroom during Josh's little talk, and I couldn't hold it in once we got out the door. Ahh... what teachers try to get away with these days.

Discovering what people are really teaching our youth,
Robby

1 comment:

erin said...

oh my gosh that is hilarious!