Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Practice Interview for American Idol

Kathy Lee Gifford: Good Morning Robby, so glad you could join us today...

Robby Stone: Thanks, you're pretty.

KLG: First things first, you obviously have an amazing voice, have you been singing your whole life?

RS: My whole life? Dumb question. But for your sake...sure.

KLG: Thats nice, has the enormity of winning American Idol sunk in yet?

RS: I like green beans, so yeah. I guess she will do.

KLG: How has your life changed over the last 6 months?

RS: I've learned that sometimes in life, you have to risk other's lives. It's hard, but necessary.

KLG: Musically, who is your biggest inspiration?

RS: Umm, probably Kirk Cameron. His work on "Who's the Boss" still amazes me.

KLG: I don't quite understand...but thats ok. What is your most memorable moment from the competition?

RS: Well, I used to be allergic to down sheets...so it really wasn't even possible. Thankfully I got over that during my third trimester.

KLG: So are there any girls in your life these days?

RS: When in Rome...

KLG: Tell me a little bit about the foundation you just started...

RS: I just really have a heart for wicker furniture so it made a lot of sense to start the "Wickedy Wack Foundation." Our goal is to rescue abused and forgotten wicker items, refurbish them, and supply thousands of less-fortunate children with complete outfits made of wicker. Shoes, pants, dresses, and especially under garments.

KLG: I'm sure some of them might appreciate that...do feel there is a big need for wicker clothing among the poverty-stricken children in this world?

RS: Are you serious?

KLG: I don't feel like we are getting very far with this interview, so last question...Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

RS: Probably under a down comforter, now that the reactions aren't as severe. But seriously, Milan is nice and I really like grapes a lot. I suspect they will both have something to do with it.

- Robby/j(w)s

...he still needs some polishing before hitting prime time.

1 comment:

Caleb Chancey said...

oh my gosh! How is this much funny possible!

Peace.