Friday, July 20, 2007

dang it.

I was just sitting here thinking about life and I realized that I turn 25 tomorrow. what a disaster. 25. a quarter of a century. that is one of the most depressing thoughts ever. I really need to start accomplishing something noteworthy. At least that's my initial reaction...don't even know how I feel about that innate need to prove my self-worth. Life is so interesting...

Me and Robby talked to Dwight for 58 minutes yesterday. It was pretty great. He is really far away though.

Our internet is out so that's why there were no posts yesterday. I'm too depressed to try and be funny right now.

- j(w)s

1 comment:

Black Bear Insurance Agency said...

Hang in there Jeremiah. A quarter of a century is a good thing. You still have 15 great projects ahead of you too!