Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Laser Tag = hurt elbow?

I played laser tag for 2 hours yesterday (yes... I'm a 12 year old). It was with the company I'm going to work for this coming year, Booster Enterprises, and it was actually a lot of fun. What was not fun was the shooting pain in my left elbow following this 2 hour adventure. I probably hit it on a wall or something and didn't even realize it due to the high amounts of adrenaline rushing through my body as I was stalked by members of the opposing team in a dark, techno blasting, black light room. Yeah... you want to play now, don't you? I'm not surprised. Just beware of the black hole in the far right corner of the complex. We lost a few employees in it, and I don't imagine we'll ever see them again. The last thing heard by one of those standing nearby was "You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips!" Not sure what he was getting at, but what a statement to leave this earth with, right?

Still feelin' that techno beat,
Robby

1 comment:

dwight castle said...

dude, i dont even know what to say guys...except that you are definately making up for going so long without any posts. i can barely keep up. this is awesome, keep them coming! and robby, hows the booster stuff looking?