Friday, July 13, 2007

1 down. 1 to go.

So, I took the MCAT today, and, as expected, it was pretty miserable. However, I remained fairly calm and energized throughout the entire 5 hour long process. Yeah... 5 hours of testing. Needless to say I'm quite relieved. I won't know my score for another 30 days, which still means that Jer and Dwight's dreams of me failing the test thereby forcing me to pursue a career in music might still come true. Time will tell.

In other news: floppy-eared jackal stopped by my house last night. What's that? You don't know floppy-eared jackal. Well... it's Kristen Seay. I know. It makes complete sense now doesn't it? Still not? Well... here:



I know. Uncanny resemblance. Kind of scary. Don't tell everyone, but we actually cropped a picture of a floppy-eared jackal's face and put it over part of Kristen's face in the above picture. I know! You can't even tell!!! I even have to look hard to see it!

The "1 down" part of my title obviously stands for the completion of the MCAT. The "1 to go" part represents my continued plans to audition for American Idol. Jeremiah, Tommy, and I sat at Whole Foods last night for 2.5 hours planning ways for me to definitely make it onto the show. Jer has some good ideas. It'll be interesting to see how it all turns out. I'm not gonna lie... I'm excited.

I also have some grapes in my refrigerator that have been sitting there for a while. I'm building up courage to eat them (see previous post entitled: "Grapes"). Ok. I'm tired.

Robby

1 comment:

Jim and Lauren said...

Hey Robby I am so glad you made it through your mcat test. Jim and I prayed for you. I am so excited you are trying out for American Idol, so VERY cool. Let me know how your scores are. Hopefully we can see you soon. Be praying for Jim and I he has contacted UF to see if he can be acepted back in and to see how many classes he really has to finish. He also contacted someone that works for NAMB - North American Mission Board about a future postion in the video department. Alot of decisions coming up soon. Give Rachel and baby Faith a big hug for me the next time you see them. We love you and miss you.
Jim and Lauren