Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Who doesn't like a good bookshelf?

First of all, it rained really hard this morning and that was pretty exciting. Second, I stayed up until 2.30 this morning building an elephant-shaped bookshelf from scratch and I am pretty tired. Third, I agree with Caleb that 4 days without new posts is unacceptable. I blame it mostly on Robby who doesn't seem to know how to handle himself now that he does not have school to consume most of his time. Anyways, Robby and I are also starting a new custom-bookshelf-manufacturing company which specializes in bookshelf sets with different themes. I realize it makes no sense...but wait til you see the elephant prototype we are currently working on. Hopefully we will finish it tonight and may even start on the lion or giraffe (yes, they are all life-size).

- j(w)s

No comments: