Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Welcome...

...to our blog. Yes, Robby and I are starting a blog. For those of you who might actually read this, I realize it is a pretty terrible idea to begin with. But we thought it could be interesting and you never know what sort of wisdom we might share on a daily basis. I'm sure many of the posts will be purely ridiculous while we fight bravely against growing up...but I also think there may be a few serious thoughts thrown in there on occasion. So look forward to that. "youll type what i say? is this just a test or are you going to include it in the blog. haha why arent you going to include it in your blog...i think it would be funny to explain why you typed this stuff. sh#@. did you just type sh#@ ?...nod for yes...so you did?" For instance that last quotation was me trying to prove to Robby that I could type as fast as he could talk. I got a little off there towards the end but oh well...he got the point. and he is now pretty intimidated.

Anyways, thanks for listening and I am actually kinda excited to see if anything comes out of all this.

- j(w)s

No comments: