Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Are you super?

The question was posed: "If you could have any super/magical power, what would it be and why?

So far the answers included:
"I would want to play every musical instrument," as stated by Caleb Chancey. Nice. That would actually be really nice.

"Sex," as stated by Joshua Hausen. Hmmm. Sex... really? Is that simply the ability to have sex, or do you want to actually be sex? I'm not sure what he meant by that. But thats a great one, Josh. Really special.

"I would want to be able to speak every language in the world so that I could be the most effective missionary ever," as later stated so angelically by Joshua Hausen (you might remember Josh's previous answer "sex" as stated in the above quote). Nice recovery. Seamless, really.

"Be able to speak to all animals," as stated by our own Dr. Doolittle, Miss Laura Pearson. That's really cute, Laura. What would you say to a polar bear, huh? Don't kill me. I bet he'd listen.
*Laura soon retracted her desired power claiming that animals don't have thoughts. Prove it, Laura. Prove it, and I'll buy that excuse. I've seen some cats, and I bet they're thinking something. They're probably thinking "I'm the gayest animal ever."

"The ability to fly," as stated by Jeremiah Sizemore. Finally! An original power! Wait... well... at least it's awesome.

"The ability to draw a perfect circle," as stated by me. Yea, I know. Don't be jealous.

Good luck thinking of your magical/ super power. Some suggestions include:
"The ability to poop diamonds."
"The ability to never miss a note on guitar hero... no matter the level."
"The ability to make a perfect batch of creamed corn."
"The ability to cry liquid gold."
"The ability to hatch other animals eggs."

Cause we're all super-heroes inside,
Robby

5 comments:

dwight castle said...

ummm, i think i would definitely be able to produce any food i wanted at any time by conducting an imaginary choir...then it appears in the air in front of me and stays while i eat it...

erin says that she wants to shoot out bubbles from her fingertips, at her will. she will use this to obscure the vision of her enemies, so she can dropkick them (but she will have bubble vision, so she wont be blinded by her own bubbles).

erin said...

update before i bubble-power drop kick your butt

dwight castle said...

seriously...you freakin slackers

Josh Hausen said...

No new posts.... that's disappointing

dwight castle said...

you suck. bottom line