Monday, May 18, 2009

New Adventure

I've been debating on whether or not my time in Los Angeles should come to an end. I came out here for a few reasons. First, I really felt like the Lord was calling me out here, so thats really all the push I needed. However, I've also always wondered if I should pursue a career in the film and television industry, and I've never really had the opportunity to work in it, so I wanted to try it out. There was also a part of me that knew I needed to separate myself from the comforts of friends, family and familiarity. I needed to grow and be on my own where I only had Christ to depend on, and living in Los Angeles would definitely give me that isolation and challenge.

Though I've only been here 3.5 months now, it's been quite a ride. If you've read my previous posts then you've probably noticed the ups and downs that have occurred in my short time here, and I've learned so much through this experience. I've spent literally hours praying about where God wants me and what He wants me to do, and to tell you the truth I still don't know the full answer to that question! I do feel that the Lord is leading me back to the south for now, though.

The plan is to work for a few months and save up money before heading somewhere to pursue music or musical theater. I'm sure I'll be spending plenty of time in prayer about where the Lord wants me to be and what He wants me to do. One step at a time, though. Thats all I can do at this point.

On a different note...

Here's some pictures of me and Danielle Broome. We were feeling a little crazy one night this weekend, so we decided to head down to Hollywood & Highland... dressed like idiots.



Oh, they get better... or worse. Depends on how you look at it.



Barbara. She so crazy...







I know, I know. I'm an idiot. And guess what... I'm so glad I am.

Robby

1 comment:

erin said...

yes, you definitely make me smile.