Friday, January 30, 2009

Last day at A Bryan Photo



So, today is my last day at my place of employment... the one and only A Bryan Photo. It's definitely bitter sweet to leave this job because it really has been the most incredible job I've ever had. I love the guys I work with and enjoy the position I have (client relations), but I still feel like I need to make the move to LA. Gotta chase the dream! You can preview a bit of the ridiculousness that I contributed to while working here by checking out the videos posted below and those on the ABP Vimeo site:


A Bryan Zombie from A Bryan Photo on Vimeo.


The SW IT LIST Scooter Tricks from A Bryan Photo on Vimeo.


Josh is Engaged!!! from A Bryan Photo on Vimeo.

See what I mean. I promise we got real work done... occasionally.

Hopefully my move to LA will result in an even larger number of videos like this. However, it'll be hard to find a cast quite like the one I had at ABP. Bryan, Josh, Branden, Jeremy, Rob, Caleb, Jeremiah, Chase (and even intern Patrick)... you're all incredible. Come see me out in Cali. I'll miss you all.

Robby

No comments: