Monday, May 24, 2010

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

We're done with week 1 of filming, and it was incredible! I'm loving this whole process even more than I thought I would and can already tell that it's gonna be tough to go back to the real world when shooting wraps. My favorite scene to shoot so far might have been the wedding scene where "Kurt" (Jason) and "Sherry" (Chelsea) are leaving the church in their getaway car. It was super simple, and I didn't really have any specific lines, but for some reason it cracked me up. Maybe it was the fact that we got to throw rice at Jason and Chelsea 10 or so times in a row. Or it could have been the ridiculous, subtle comments that were being made throughout the entire scene. Or maybe it was the fact that on one of the takes I caught the bouquet of flowers that Chelsea tossed out of the car as they were driving away... I hope they use that take. Hilarious. Here's some shots from behind the scenes so far:







I've also gotten to do a good bit of site seeing here in our nations capitol, and I love it. Free museums, free national monuments, not free metro rides... its awesome. Here's a few of my favorite pictures from my day of site-seeing:




People on the metro are so happy...

We've also had two days of family fun time at the Kuykendalls' house where hours and hours of 4-square are played. Yes... the same 4-square that you might remember from 4th grade or so. It's incredible. These get-togethers have been one of my favorite parts of this experience so far. Such good times of fellowship, fun and food. Three of my favorite things in the world. Here's a few shots from FFD (Family Fun Day... I just made that up. Booya):





So, as you can see... I'm a HUGE fan of the cast, crew, and everyone else involved in this project! It's such a blessing to be a part, and I can't wait to see how the Lord uses this film. However, I can wait for filming to wrap. Thats gonna be a sad, sad day.

Robby

No comments: