Sunday, June 6, 2010

Can I just stop time?

Tomorrow I will leave behind one of the most incredible experiences of my life, and it's gonna be extremely difficult. Not only have I gotten to wake up every morning and do something I absolutely love, but I've been blessed to meet some of the most incredible, Godly people who are sure to be lifelong friends. You think I'm being dramatic? I'm not. They're amazing. Watching the Christ-like love that comes out of those involved in this project has encouraged and challenged me more than I ever expected. Being a part of this film and a part of this community has not only encouraged and given me confidence in the gifts and talents God has blessed me with, but it's showed me that there are people out there truly seeking to use their talents to glorify Christ and make His name known. It's showed me what it really means to do everything for the glory of the Lord and to take advantage of every opportunity to show His love to others. I'm better for being a part of this project, and I'm humbled by how the Lord has moved. He is so faithful to show us His love and draw us to Him even when we're not expecting or looking for it.

"For The Glory" has changed me, and I pray it continues to change others,
Robby

No comments: