Sunday, May 9, 2010

My mom is amazing.

No really... she is. Her name is Rosemary, and the name fits her perfectly. Tiny little blonde with enough southern charm and grace to make you instantly fall in love with her but a touch of blunt honesty that makes her real and hilarious. She's a mother above anything else on this earth, and she will fight to the death for her children. Even if that means fighting to the death against her children. You see... mom wants the best for us always, but sometimes what she sees as the best and what we see as the best differ a bit. She's learning that on this earth her children might have to go through difficult times in order to learn what the Lord has to teach us. Sometimes the safest and most secure route is not always God's route, and even though it's really, really tough for her to allow us to walk down those paths, she's learning to encourage us in the path He has laid before us. She is a woman of God who seeks Him daily, studies His word, and prays unceasingly for His will to be done no matter what that means. As I've gotten older, I realize how blessed I am to have a mother like mine (and my dad is just as incredible. I know, I know... it's humbling), so on this Mother's Day I just wanted to let you all know about my amazing mom.

Happy Mother's Day, mom. I love you.
Robby

No comments: