Monday, December 28, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I had the pleasure of trying a "Harry & David Royal Riviera Pear" over the Christmas break, and they could almost be described as life-changing. Seriously. If you're a pear fan, you need to immediately order some of these for yourself. They're ridiculous. I ordered a box for my parents and grandparents for Christmas because anything else I could have gotten them would pale in comparison.

Christmas was incredible. Great family time. Way too much good food. Fun games. Friends. It's just all around awesome. I thought I was going to have to work for some of the break, but I actually got all the days I asked off, so that was incredible! Though Jonesboro, GA is not too thrilling, my parents are wonderful, and I loved spending time with them. Watching my niece and nephew open gifts and experience Christmas was probably the best part. Everything was so new and exciting to them, which I love. Plus... they're just about the coolest kids you'll ever meet, so that helps (my parents are incredible, too).



I may or may not have spent 50% of my time at home curled up on the floor like a cat in front of the fire.



Also, there was also a fairly glorious sunset one day which I so perfectly present in the picture below.



I got some Sour Patch Watermelon chewy candy, too, so thats always nice. And my brothers-in-law and sisters are incredible (yes... I'm the last single child left. No pressure. And how do I always end up looking like I'm superimposed onto pictures? This is not the first time a picture has looked like this. I promise I really was there! So weird).



Alright. Thats about it.

Happy New Year!
Robby

No comments: