Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Apologies

Dear Blog-

I offer my sincerest apologies for my absence. I realize that because of my disappearance you have become boring and not worth checking. I imagine that the lack of hits you've experienced has had devastating effects on your self-confidence, so I hope to be more frequent in my posting in order to draw your followers back to you and raise you up out of your pit of shame and embarrassment. Take comfort in the fact that there was absolutely nothing that you could do to fix the aforementioned problem, and I claim all responsibility (although, Jeremiah should claim some too considering he is co-owner of you). Please accept this apology, and know that the recent lapse of time in posting is not due to you but due to my fairly uninteresting life. Hopefully that will change soon.

Your co-creator (small "c" because we know who the big "C" belongs to... Jesus),
Robby



Dear Followers-

It is with the greatest remorse that I offer my apologies for my lack of posting in the past couple months. I have been informed that some of you have missed my wise words as ridiculous as they often are, so I am making an effort to bring this blog to the prestige and punctuality that it once maintained. I had no idea that anyone read this blog or would actually miss it if it slowly drifted away into the dark corner of the internet never to return again (just kidding... you know I wouldn't let that happen... for too long, at least). With that said, I pray you will accept this apology and support me as I attempt to bring a little life back to the "Right. Then Left." blog. I look forward to bringing you along on the journey ahead. More to come soon.

You're all pretty amazing (especially my Moe's crew... who I will never forget, Amy),
Robby

2 comments:

Amy D said...

this is definitely what we needed. see, life is exciting even when you don't run into david moscow. welcome back!

emily said...

I was about to go to Moe's tonight and order a Sherman Klump and cry into my chips like I do most Friday nights. I usually go and sing Somewhere Out There from An American Tail and and hope. But now with this blog post I know you are alive and my heart is happy again. I will still go to Moe's and order a Sherman Klump but this time I won't cry!
Miss you Moe's Friend-Emily