Saturday, October 27, 2007

Brownies

My friend brought up an interesting point last night. Walking towards me with a questioning look just as I was taking some brownies out of the oven, he asked if I thought the term "brownies" was a bit racist. Considering I had never thought to stop and think about this, I carefully looked at the brownies and decided that, yes, it was racist to call brownies "brownies," and thus we should begin to call them "chocolate squares." Honestly, I'll never be able to actually call brownies chocolate squares, because I've called them brownies for far too long. This is not to say that I shouldn't try to change my ways... but I won't. I just think its important that people be aware that calling brownies "brownies" probably isn't the most politically correct thing to do.

Still looking out for you,
Robby

1 comment:

dwight castle said...

yay for more posts! im so glad that you love us! i need posts! hey, robby, remember what i asked you to do for me? maybe you could do that sometime soon? but not this weekend. thats a bad time. and talk to me before you do it...