Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I created a new month today.

It's called "Garrens (Gah-renz)." I'm still debating on what two months it falls between in our current calender, but the spaces between February and March or September and October are obviously the most popular so far. I'm thinking that the 12th of Garrens should be a national holiday. I'm open to suggestions on what this holiday should be in honor of, so leave some ideas on the comment board, and they'll all be heavily discussed.

Happy 12th,
Robby

Oh... and I bought a McDonald's cookie tote tonight (13 cookies), which makes this the 7th time that I've purchased this incredible item since it was created. I know. I'm a hypocrite (reference blog entitled "McDonald's is fat").

2 comments:

dwight castle said...

me likey. should be in honor of friends who do stupid things with other friends...for fun...but are no longer in the country with them at this time...but miss them anyways...and wish they could be back doing fun and stupid things. and all having girlfriends together for the first times in our lives. for this day, we should go on a holiday/excursion together somehow

Danielle said...

i really like both of you, but i do NOT like that this blog is so rarely updated. come on fellas. get on with it...