Thursday, November 8, 2007

Yeah...not sure what I've been doing

I can't even begin to remember the last time I posted on here. I know Robby has still posted the occasional absurd thought but the consistency has certainly not been there. Sorry for that. I've been distracted the last few months and may continue to be for another month or two but I don't want to completely quit keeping up with this thing.

Right now, I am sitting in the Orlando airport waiting to go to Nicaragua. A few weeks ago I was sitting in O'Henry's when I got an email advertising some really cheap flights to random Central American countries. Obviously I had to buy one, so I forwarded the email to Drew to see which one to pick. He seemed to think Nicaragua was the best choice (we were in a pretty big hurry last time we came through and we didn't give it the attention it deserves) so we picked a weekend and booked tickets a few days later. Then followed one of Drew's mass invitations - which he is famous for - where he tried to convince some of our friends that life is too short/when are you gonna have an opportunity like this/it's only four days...all in an attempt to get a bigger crowd. Amazingly, it ended up being a Shire reunion (of the single guys at least) and me, Drew, Wong, Oakley, and Hausen are all on our way to Managua.

I think its gonna be pretty sweet...although, like most traveling I do, it's not very well planned.

But I'm excited. I can't really handle the early sunsets in Birmingham right now anyways.

Here's a few shots of the hotel we are trying to stay...





Yeah, it looks scary beautiful. And finally, a picture of us tomorrow night.




- j(w)s

2 comments:

dwight castle said...

yay for a jer post! actually, an post at all, at this point is nice! i miss you so much dude. i heard you and robby are coming to see me in NC while home for a short time over Christmas! robby told me!yay. you better. ok, thats all, talk to me soon. bye

Black Bear Insurance Agency said...

Mr. Sizemore,

What a great trip...

Will there be a post-trip post?

-Drew