Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today...

I walked on a little frozen pond. It was exciting... and cold. I was only slightly terrified that the unknown thickness of ice would break through and leave me at the mercy of Katlin's willingness to help me out. That and the fact that I'd be wet... in a frozen pond... in 20 degree weather. Not ideal.




Here's the hill Katlin, Jason and I sled down Thursday night. It was hilarious. Sure, we may have just had a tarp and some cardboard, but it worked. Thats all that matters. Doesn't matter that we got the cardboard out of our apartment's trash compactor either... or that there was hardly any snow on the ground... or that I walked away with scratches and bruises all up my legs and arm. Sledding rocks.



Cause snow instantly turns me into a 10 year old again,
Robby

*You've just read the 200th post of "Right. Then Left." How do you feel? I hope inspired and somewhat gleeful.

No comments: