Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globes

Missed them? Don't be too sad. They were fairly lame... except for Ricky Gervais. He was perfectly inappropriate and uninhibited. I'd expect nothing less, though. I love how he can put some people in their place and then just laugh it off even though you know he's being completely serious. Awesome.

I was surprised by the ambient chattering throughout all of the presentations, though. Is that how every awards show is, we as the television audience just usually can't hear it? I would HATE to be a presenter talking to a room of people who aren't even pretending to pay attention.

Also, I felt like many of the celebrities who received an award were completely awkward, ill-prepared, and not well spoken at all. I guess they're just regular, intimidated, insecure humans like all of us. Crazy, huh?!?! Haha. Oh, celebrity. So weird.

Oh. One more note. "GLEE" won an award. We fast-forwarded through the acceptance speech, cause we really didn't care what they were saying, but I was excited for the cast. I think I'm in love with Lea Michelle (Rachel Berry). She's incredible.

The end.
Robby

1 comment:

jc said...

We all know that actors are the most important people in the world.