Thursday, January 14, 2010

Seriously?

I feel like someone is playing a huge joke on me. FOX released the news that they're having open, online auditions for 3 new parts in the show "GLEE." I'm worried to even entertain the thought that the possibility of me being on that show could become a reality, so I'm just trying to not think about it. But can you imagine? I would freakin' love that. Granted, some of the subject matter is a little questionable considering my stance on certain issues, which could complicate things, but dang... it would be so much fun. If they need someone to play Mr. Shu's brother it's over. I'm their guy.

Alright. Thats all the thought I'm gonna give it.

In other news... life is pretty much the same here in Nashville. No big breakthroughs or major connections, but I had figured that'd be a slow process. I'm trying to be patient, cautious, and intentional about every pursuit. Good things take time, and I'm really praying that this will be a good thing. God can do anything, so I'm looking forward to what He has planned.

By the way, my roommates realized last night that they now have cravings for cookies at night. They said this didn't happen before I moved in. I somehow have that effect on people. Not sure thats a good thing (and neither are my roommates).

Robby

No comments: