Thursday, January 24, 2008

Don't worry...

I'm still here. And have I got some stories for you!!! Wait. No... no, I actually don't have anything too exciting. I've just been working again, while Jeremiah was over in Africa occasionally providing some entertainment on this little blog. I did, however, get to work at a school full of nuns. Yeah. It was incredible. Nuns are some of the nicest, most encouraging people I've ever been around. A little known fact about nuns that I learned while working is that they're all required to memorize the lyrics to the song "Tiny Dancer" and must emotionally recite it to themselves in the mirror just before going to bed each night. Strange, I know.

Oh. I got an interview with UAB Med School scheduled for Feb. 28. I'm both excited and terrified at the possibility of actually going to medical school. Still deciding if thats a good thing.

If you're ever approached by someone and they say "Hi Gretchen!" You should probably correct them, and let them know that they are unfortunately mistaken and must have you confused with someone else (apparently someone named Gretchen). That is, of course, unless your name actually is Gretchen. Then you'll just have to fend for yourself.

Man vs. Wild is so much better than Survivorman. But you probably already knew that.

This weekend I'm hoping to make yet another video for an online competition. I'm sure we'll post something ridiculous about it, and it should be really fun. There's many different categories for video submission including modeling, acting, singing, dancing, tv hosting/ broadcasting, comedy, and sports tricks (everybody loves those sports tricks!). I'll be attempting to enter videos for every category. Why not go for it all? YOU! Yes, YOU have the opportunity to help me win! Excited? We'll send more details soon.

Ok. I'm done. You're all great.

Getting more and more random with each post,
Robby

No comments: