Saturday, January 12, 2008

12ish. Heading North

I'm headed out in a few hours.  Going north to the Lake Tana area for a week or so.  I'm excited about it except for the 10 hour drive.  It's always good to see different parts of the world though...
 
Today has been a really interesting day and a wonderful opportunity to spend hours and hours alone with the Lord.  Feel so blessed to have a chance to slow down, avoid distractions and listen for Him.  It's been really special and I would write more, I just dont want to write personal stuff on here anymore...so, if anyone wants to hear my rant about some of the things that I have been thinking about and learning the last few days, as well as more about my plans for the next week, send me a blank email (you can write stuff if you want...) at jeremiahsizemore@gmail.com and i will forward you the long/personal version next time i am online.
 
hope all is well back home.
 
oh yeah, and here's the coordinates of where i am tonight (just for you Dad) - N 08 59.774' - E038 44.160 - elevation here is 7686' and i almost passout everytime i climb the 82 stairs to the apartment here.  the view is worth it though.
 
- j(w)s

No comments: