Tuesday, January 8, 2008

8...crazy day/being ridiculous

Noon - Today I am continuing the theme of a random post-college life.
I often worry that I have become careless or irresponsible and that
may be a real possibility. The good news is that the Lord has plenty
of opportunities to work out His plan in my life...partly due to the
fact that I so rarely have one.

I hope to have internet access occasionally and keep you all (all the
many thousands who read this) updated on my reckless and impulsive
attempt to prove how much I care for a certain girl.

I'll be back by the end of the month. Lord willing. January seems to
be a good month to get out of town anyways.

I covet you prayers...

330 update - I just said goodbye and it was pure misery. I realized
that all along I thought I was flying over for her sake, and now all
of the sudden I realize it was completely selfish. I couldn't have
said goodbye like that, you would still be mopping me up odd the floor
as my mother would put it.

Also, I was able to have her seat changed so we will be sitting
together. That was a big relief. I'm waiting for her to go through
security right now before I can follow her through.

She just called and is through so now its my turn...

400 update - she should board pretty soon. Until then I hide. I'm so
tired of being nervous, I think I'm just ready to get on the plane.
Its hilarious to think how excited I am about a 24 hour plane ride.
I've been a wreck all week just waiting.

415 update - bad news. Really bad news. There just happen to be 3
other journeyman on the same flight to frankfurt. She just saw them
and that basically kills the whole idea of making sure she had someone
to ride over with. No fun. I may try to get bumped from the flight
now. This turned into a disaster really quickly.

445 - the flights late and I'm trying to decide if I should just bail
on the whole thing. Just a second ago I was sitting at the gate next
to hers and I saw her walk around the corner...I literally dove on the
ground and hid under a seat. It was ridiculous. The gate was
completely full too...they all thought I was crazy. As soon as she
walked past I grabbed my bag and ran the other way. This has
officially gotten stupid and I honestly don't know what to do. This
may be my last attempt at a surprise. When its time to get engaged I'm
just gonna text her.

I just looked back at the whole days posts and this has gotten way out
of hand. There she is again. I'm behind a pole now...don't worry.

Ahhhhhh. I didn't think the Lord would have to bail me out before I
left the airport.

Well. It looks I'm going what a disaster.

Time to post.

- j(w)s


--
Jeremiah Sizemore
Fifteen Projects, Inc
859.492.6152

No comments: