Friday, March 13, 2009

More to Come

It's been a pretty busy past few days, and I'll elaborate on that soon, but I thought it might be time for a "Celebrity Sighting Update!!!"

Don't forget. They're people just like you and me. It's just fun to keep track of who I see.

On Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills:
- Elizabeth Berkley

In Kitchen 24 (such a good restraurant):
- David Moscow

In church at Bel Air Presbyterian:
- Billy Bush

On the set of "Chuck" filming at Hollywood First Presbyterian:
- Chevy Chase
- Zack Levi

At the House of Blues in Hollywood:
- Matt Wertz

On a street corner in Hollywood. No... he's not a hooker. He was doing an interview:
- Cooper Anderson

On the set of "Lily" filming at some shady warehouse south of downtown:
- Brittany Snow
- Gwen Stephani (plus all of "No Doubt")

Hope to tell you about the past few days soon! I'm heading out now to hang out with Jared DeVirgilis and his girlfriend Rachel. They drove out here this week! I have the greatest friends ever. Seriously. I miss you all!

Robby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brittany Snow?? I LOVED her on American Dreams. Yes, I'm a dork, but you knew that already.