Monday, March 29, 2010

Whoa!

I almost didn't post a blog during the month of March. That would've been sad... for March.

Relating to my previous post, you might want to check out minute 2:32 in the video below:


Yes, yes. That is my 1.5 seconds of fame folks! Isn't it glorious? I must say that the clap was pretty dead on (thank you music video editors). And, strange enough, I actually just received payment for this project today. I'm rolling in the dough now! Hopefully they'll be more awesome music video appearances in the future, so be on the lookout. I would just keep the channel on CMT or GMA permanently if I were you.

Oh... and Naomi Judd was in Bonefish Grill the other night. I think Wynonna was there, too, but Ashley definitely wasn't (and she's the only one I'd really care to see). Oh well. Maybe she'll come some other time when she reconciles with her mother and sister. I guess she's still bitter that she's not singing sweet country tunes and had to become a wildly successful movie star instead. Some people never get a break.

Cause the Judds love some bang bang shrimp,
Robby

No comments: